Monday, September 11, 2006

 

RDP Auto logon 1.1

First of all, I appreciate all your comments made to 1.0 version. I’ve implemented some in the current build and will keep updating it from time to time. I would like to say sorry for not being responsive so far. I have only recently learnt that the comments to my blog were being moderated. From now on things are going as they should, and I can answer in time to your comments. Many thanks for your feedback.

Finally, I have decided to publish 1.1 update for my RDP Auto Logon utility.
It is a UNICODE version (plus fixed some bugs) that should work on localized Windows. I’ve successfully tested it on Russian XP,SP2.

To download the RDP Auto Logon 1.1 from my website, follow the link - DOWNLOAD

Comments:


Excellent piece of software! would it be possible to make it work for 2000 servers?
 


When mstsc is installed on 2000 server, it does not add itself to the PATH env variable. If you put autordp to the "Program Files\Terminal Services Client" directory, it has to work.

Thanks,
Andrei
 


I like the program and want to use it with a novell client. Is it possible to add this functionality?
 


Unfortunately I don't have any Novell. Sorry:(
 


Thank's this is a very useful tool.

Would you be so nice to adapt it for Remote Desktop Connection 6.0 Client under WinXP which is available under http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925876

Franz
 


The beta that is compatible with mstsc 6 is available here:

http://abaronov.blogspot.com/2007/02/rdp-auto-logon-20-beta-1.html
 


Thank's for the beta.

As far as I could see the new tool works well in my environment -using the old and the new version of the desktop remote software.

Only thing I found out is that the version info still returns 1.1.0.0

Franz
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?